Why Volunteering is Good For Business
Being a great Corporate Citizen is important not only for businesses to support the people that support them but also for the well-being of their employees. In other words, companies that promote active corporate volunteer programs enjoy greater employee satisfaction, higher morale, resulting in greater productivity and profitability.
TYPES OF EMPLOYER-SUPPORTED VOLUNTEERING
- Skills-based volunteering / Pro Bono work / Secondments
- Personal volunteering on own time, supported by employer (e.g., Dollar for Doers; flex-time; paid time off)
- Workplace activity (volunteering on company premises, including online volunteering and micro projects)
- Mentoring and other one-to-one support
- Board governance / Other leadership opportunities
- Team or group volunteering
- Please consider supporting us by becoming a member, sponsor or partner in this exciting community initiative.
Contact us…we would love to give you all the reasons why this is important to both of us.
“We are thrilled to partner with Langley Volunteers, a key resource dedicated to providing Langley residents with the opportunity to connect with organizations where they can make an impact.”
Susan Byrom, Envision Financial Services
Show your support for the Langley community, inspire employees and customers with Langley Volunteers business opportunities.
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
- Annual Membership: $100
- Business Sponsorship levels from $100 – $5000+
- Business Partnership levels from $1000 – $5000+