The Gateway of Hope is a ministry of The Salvation Army in Canada. They serve the City and Township of Langley, their mission is to help the homeless and those at risk with material assistance and other crucial supports, in order to help them find hope and move forward. If you are looking for a volunteer opportunity to make new friends and serve your communities, come join them!
Volunteer are needed to help with:
- Kitchen/Meal Centre
- Food Pick Up Helpers
- Emergency Shelter
- Special Events
- Kitchen/Meal Centre: Help with meal prep, sorting donations, serving food, cleaning dishes, sanitizing.
- Food Pick Up Helpers: Help with donation pick-ups or events with the Gateway vehicle.
- Emergency Shelter: Laundry, serving snacks, cleaning, helping with guests.
- Special Events: Event day assistance and preparations, fundraising and awareness events throughout the year.
- The Gateway of Hope is always looking for service-driven and passionate volunteers.
- Volunteers help The Gateway of Hope stay open on a daily basis.
- Volunteer at The Gateway of Hope to make a difference and serve the community’s most vulnerable people.
How to contact?
Contact Rachel Martin for more details by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 604-514-7375 Ext. 230