Langley Special Olympics has a mission to provide competitive and recreational sport opportunities for people with intellectual disabilities, as well as organize social activities. Enriching the lives of Canadians with intellectual disabilities, Langley Special Olympics uses the power of sports greatly help these individuals.
Volunteers needed for positions in:
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Langley Special Olympics runs winter and spring sports for athletes of all ages!
- They offer bocce ball, track, bowling, soccer, basketball, curling, club fit, swimming, and much more depending upon athlete registration.
- To register, visit their website today!
Why Volunteer with Langley Special Olympics?
- Anyone who is qualified to volunteer with Langley Special Olympics.
- Gain the opportunity to build new friendships, share your love of sports with others, and get involved in the community.
- There are a wide variety of opportunities to volunteer in! You can fill the position of assisting coaches during games, or even help with fundraising and coordinating.
- Training is available!
Make a difference
with your time
and talents !
- Serve on a local organizing committee