The Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation helps donors fulfill their wish to enable local health care improvements that support better health outcomes and benefit everyone in the community. They strive to improve the health of Langley and believe that healthy people enjoy life and make a difference in their community.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Office Support
- Community Based Activities
- Special Events
Volunteering at the Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation
- The time and talent donated by volunteers greatly helps to increase and improve the provision of health care.
- Volunteers help with Foundation office, preparing mailings, assisting with setups and takedowns of events, registration, fundraising, activities, auction supervision, guest services, etc.
Foundation Volunteer Opportunities
- Office work/support: Many great opportunities are offered to work at the office or provide support from your home. Tasks include stuffing envelopes, calling, data entry, etc.
- Community Based Activities: Includes helping out with activities such as Langley Community Day, picking up prizes, and receiving prizes.
- Special Events: Assisting with gala, golf, and donor recognition events. The Annual Charity Hearts Tournament and the Giving Hearts Gala are examples of events that require assistance by volunteers.
Hospital Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteers who have been a patient or caregiver are needed to join the Langley Patient and Family Advisory Council. They work together to ensure the best possible patient and family experience.
Other Ways to Give
- Honour Someone Special
- Legacy Giving
- Gifts of Securities
- Monthly Giving
- Buy a Mask