The Langley Hospice Society provides palliative and bereavement support programs and services to meet the needs of our growing community. Through our Supportive Program Centre located in Langley City, our staff develop and deliver individual and group grief support programs for children, teens, adults and families.
Volunteer with one of their many programs!
Langley Hospice Society’s Program
- Your donations help support the individual and group grief support programs and services that we offer free of charge for the children, teens, adults and families we serve.
- Volunteer opportunities are available in our Supportive Program Centre and on the grounds.
Our New 15-bed Langley Hospice Residence Project
- As we approach the completion of the construction of the project located on 22008 – 52nd Avenue in Langley, the Langley Hospice Society needs your support to help furnish, outfit and begin operations of the new hospice residence and to make our new house, a home for end-of-life patients, and their friends and family.
- Check our video.
Second Story Treasures Thrift Store
- Needs volunteers, Monday through Saturday, am and pm shifts in areas like donations, clothing sorting, cashiers, doorperson and more…email if you’d like to volunteer.
- Need donations of gently used furniture, clothing, home décor and more.
- Our brand new location in Walnut Grove: Unit #4, 8948 – 202nd Street, Langley BC, Ph: 604.513.9319 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.