Langley Community Services Society helps individuals through education, counselling, and providing information and resources to ultimately enhance their lives. They assist around 2,000 people, including families and couples. LCSS has a range of programs in the topics of family services and counselling, settlement and integration, and substance use services.
United, we empower and inspire individuals and families to enhance their lives and build inclusive, healthy communities.Langley Community Services Society
Programs Offered at Langley Community Services Society
- Family Services: child care resource and referrals, family place programs, and information and referrals
- Family Counselling: community counselling, family success program, family connections, parent outreach, and parent education
- Settlement and Integration Services: early learning program, community engagement, Langley local immigration partnership
- Substance Use Services: get an appointment, support numbers, resource links, Intensive Case Management Team (ICMT)
- Employment and Legal Services: skills to success, fast track education, assistant training, poverty law
How to Support
- Donations in any form such as one-time cash gifts, monthly contributions, gifts in shares and kind, and designations in estate plans.
- LCSS has priority projects in which need financial support. Donate to the General Fund, Education Support Fund, or the Equipment Fund to help out.