Langley Community Farmers Market is a non-profit organization geared towards providing Langley and surrounding areas with locally grown foods, farm products, and other locally made products in a direct producer to consumer marketing venue. They support local farms and businesses to sell quality products that benefit the entire community and educate the public about the process and importance of farmers and farmland.
For the 2021 season, Langley Community Farmer’s Market are looking for passionate volunteers to help with:
- Activities for kids
- Market set up/take down
- Grocery valet
- Visitor info
Volunteer with LCFM
- The Langley Community Farmers Market is a fantastic volunteer experience: learn about event preparation and offer your personal skills.
- Volunteers can help out every Wednesday starting June 2 to September 1.
- Volunteers can receive a letter upon request for future employment, or to add to a resume.
Fields of Volunteering
- Many roles include helping with activities for kids, market set up/take down, grocery valet, visitor info, and assisting with fundraising.
Volunteering at Langley Community Farmers Market gives you an opportunity to connect with local farmers and entrepreneurs as well as positively impacting small business in the Langley community. Join the Langley Community Farmers Market team and volunteer to make a difference!
Become a Vendor
- The Langley Community Farmers Market is one of the best places in the Lower Mainland to present your business. Join the team and become a vendor!
- To apply, visit their website and read LCFM’s Vendor Handbook, then complete the form and email it to email@example.com along with your valid certificates.