The Downtown Langley Business Association gives representation to all of the businesses in Langley. The Business Improvement Area (BIA) is under direction of the Downtown Langley Business Association, which encompass all property and business owners located within 200th street and 208th street between Duncan Way and Douglas Crescent.
Our Downtown is home to over 500 unique shops, services and restaurants. This pedestrian-oriented shopping area features free parking, and includes historic Innes Corners, trendy McBurney Plaza as well as the Cascades Casino Resort. As you enjoy a leisurely stroll through this beautiful area, you’ll find handmade giftware, jewellery, fine art, fabulous clothing and footwear, unique housewares, hand crafted furniture, antiques and a variety of other fabulous items that you won’t find anywhere else!
- City Summer Beats: An afternoon of live music is offered at this event. No seating will be provided, so attendees are encouraged to bring their own blanket or chair. This event is a great opportunity for the community to enjoy live music!
- Pick Up Picnics: This includes your food and a beverage from a choice restaurant, a Downtown LBA Picnic Package, and a chance to win Downtown Dollars. This is a great opportunity to explore the restaurants in Downtown Langley!
- Explore the Local Food Scene: Downtown Langley has a delicious choice of restaurants cultures from around the world!
- Mural Walk: There are over 20 creations of beautiful murals all around downtown Langley for all to admire and enjoy!
- Discover Downtown Langley Contest: Enter the contest on their website to win $100 in Downtown Dollars! By participating in this contest, it supports the economy of Downtown Langley. A lot of the funds gets reinvested for the sustainability and growth of the community.
About The Mural Walk
Mural Walk is enjoyed by hundreds of people every year, and is a walkable, years around for everyone! There are 20 one-of-a-kind creations by talented artists, and you can come and take pictures here. The creations are based on various topics, which all have impressive background stories. Also, there are some photos taken from the scene that have shown in this page, and they are all looked amazing! It also gives the opportunity to explore the shops, restaurants, and parks in Downtown Langley.