WestCoast Nature Therapies & Learning Society is an inclusive non-profit that provides services to all people, including LGBTQIA2S+ and all races, ages, cultures, and spiritual beliefs. They are extremely passionate about supporting and creating nature-based programs.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Horse care volunteering (helping to care for therapy horses)
- Grant writing support
- Social media and marketing management
- Fundraising support
“We aspire to promote innovation, education, collaboration, and professional service delivery in any field of activity that leverages the animal-human connection and the natural environment around us.”
– Westcoast Nature Therapies & Learning Society
What will you get to do?
– Volunteers can expect to be part of an inclusive, vibrant team of like-minded individuals all supporting the same goal
– Opportunities open to the community include horse care volunteering (helping to care for therapy horses), grant writing and fundraising support, and social media/marketing management
– Consistent and regular connection with their team of fellow volunteers and the Board of Directors will ensure you are supported and encouraged during the work
About the Organisation:
“Founded by a collaborative group of industry professionals who are passionate about supporting and creating nature-based programs.”– Weastcoast Nature Therapies