Opportunity Posted - 06/05/2018 - 26/08/2018
Thunderbird Show Park
Thunderbird Show Park, Canada’s premiere show facility is looking for a variety of volunteers for their 2018 season.
TBird is requesting volunteers for the following shows:
- Canadian Premiere – May 22 to 27
- BC Open – May 29 to June 3
- West Coast Classic – June 27 to July 1
- Western Family – July 4 to 8
- Fort Classic – August 14 to 19
- Fort Festival – August 21 to 26
Volunteers will work 5 hours shifts and will receive a meal and a t-shirt.
- Event Greeters – Spectators provide information, directions and assist during the events.
- Ribbon and Award Presenters – Assist with the organization and presentation of ribbons and awards at the various shows this season.
- Parking Assistants – Provide directions for vehicles and horse trailers.
- Hospitality – Assist VIP guests with information, directions and making sure they have an enjoyable experience.
- Shuttle Drivers – Driving spectators and Officials around the facility.
- Volunteer Coordinator (this is a paid position) – Thunderbird Show Park is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator for their 2018 season. The position will be full-time during our show dates and part-time in between shows. The successful applicant will be the major contact for all volunteers and duties will include volunteer interviews, overseeing scheduling, assistance with recruiting volunteers and volunteer orientation.
For details on all of the volunteer positions, contact Megan at 604-888-4585 or email: email@example.com
If you contact them directly, please let them know that you have been referred by the Langley Volunteer Bureau.