The Langley Christmas Bureau helps to lift the burden off the shoulders of families struggling to provide a Merry Christmas for their children with donations and support. They are a volunteer organization that strives to support families and brighten their holidays with generous donations.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Front Desk
- Sponsor Clerk
- Certificate Processor
- Santa’s Helpers
Volunteer Roles Offered
The Langley Christmas Bureau is ran by volunteers with many different roles to help out families and their children.
- Front Desk: Tasks include meeting and greeting clients and sponsors, assisting with application forms, receiving donations, and directing telephone enquires. This position requires 4 hour shifts.
- Sponsor Clerk: Process applications from individual sponsors and match clients to sponsors. This position requires 4 hour shifts.
- Certificate Processor: Allocate certificates to clients and keep records. This position requires 4 hour shifts.
- Santa’s Helpers: Assist clients in choosing toys for their children. This position requires 4 hour shifts.
Other Ways to Support the Langley Christmas Bureau
- Sponsor A Family: Every year, sponsors are matched with one or more families so that they can make sure it’s a special time.
- Donate Financially: Donations help families struggling to provide a Merry Christmas for their children.
- For more information and opportunities, visit their website!