Inclusion Langley Society provides services that improve quality of life for children with developmental or support needs and adults with intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorder. They build and strengthen community through information, support and advocacy.
Inclusion Langley Society needs volunteers for:
- Handyman, musical (instrumental, dance, vocal), arts and crafts, online programs or entertainment, conversation and fitness.
- Monetary donations for special programs or participation in a community program with supports.
- Inclusion Langley offers services for children, youth, and adults
- Their vision is “inspiring a community where we all belong”
- They value person-focused growth and development, moving forward, supportive relationships, community building, practicing excellence, and collaborative creativity
- Volunteering is about giving your time and energy to what matters to you. Volunteering can truly make a difference in the community with your support and help!